We provide CSC's customers with internationally competetive and reliable computing resources and multidisciplinary IT-specialist services.
We maintain the following programs and services at your disposal:
- Finland's widest software selection for scientific and engineering research - 200 scientific programs
- Consultancy services on our scientific programs
- Open-source software development
We actively participate in international science and technology collaborations. CSC is at the forefront in European Grid software development.
Our computer environment supports centralized management of massive databases. In our software library, you can find programs relating to various disciplines:
- Chemistry, physics, biosciences
- Environmental sciences and geosciences
- Mathematics, statistics ans nanoscience
- Computational fluid dynamics, structural analysis
The software library comprises both freaaly distributable academic programs and commercial programs subject to a licence fee. Out customers have remote access to CSC's computers, databases and scientific programs through the Funet network.
SOMA2 software brochure (PDF)
- Pursula Antti
- Phone: +358 9 457 2026
- e-mail: Antti.Pursula at csc.fi