Corporate social responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is part of our daily operations, being divided into social, economic and environmental responsibilities. In order to advance corporate social responsibility, CSC has chosen the following objectives and indicators for 2012:
- Customer satisfaction is monitored by comparing the results with earlier customer surveys and product liability indicators.
- CSC was ranked in the TOP 20 Ideal Employer list in the 2012 Student Survey. The survey, carried out by Universum, shows that Finnish students rank CSC as one of the twenty most attractive information technology employers. Click here to read more about the survey.
- Regular work satisfaction surveys carried out as part of the work to improve staff well-being and development targets and measures laid down for this work.
- CSC received credit rating AA in spring 2012. The requirements for receiving top credit ratings include better-than-average economic indicators, positive background and payment behavior and adequate business volume. A total of 14.3 percent of all Finnish companies have top credit ratings (AAA or AA).
- The carbon footprint of the Kajaani Data Center will be minimized and the server center will have maximum eco-efficiency Click here to read more.
- CSC’s Espoo office is a Green Office. WWF grants the environmental label to offices reducing environmental loading in a targeted manner Click here to read more.
In 2012, the aim is to reduce the number of business flights, electricity and paper consumption and to end the use of disposable cups.