CSC News 1/2012
CSC News is now available as a digipaper.
In this issue:
- Simulating fusion reaction
- Investigating the formation of uterine leiomyomas
- Software consortia – collaboration in software and database procurement
- Modeling revealing the secrets of catalysis
- A tool for Finnish learners
- Kajaani Data Center up and running in autumn
- CSC in the light of figures of 2011
- Green Office label awarded to CSC
- Column: The Internet is dead already
- Column: Can science boost Finland’s growth?
- Column: Parties outside the academic sector participating in researcher training?