CSC News 2/2012
CSC News is now available as a digipaper.
In this issue:
- Editorial: Balanced Information Technology for Science
- Detecting disease risks with genetic markers
- GLUR project helps in the development of nervous system drugs
- Agile development of the Scientist's user Interface
- Spring School in Computational Chemistry was a success
- IPv6 – This time it’s for real
- Towards a higher quality information base in the monitoring of research activities
- Quality through collaboration!
- Column: How real is our freedom online?
- Column: Sins of the leaders'
You can read the 2012 issues online: