This chapter describes how to compile and run programs on Murska.
The default program development environment on Murska is based on the Portland Group PGI CDK Cluster Development Kit which includes, among other things:
- Fortran 77 and 90/95, C and C++ compilers
- Support for MPI, OpenMP and HPF for parallel programming
- Graphical MPI and OpenMP debugger and parallel performance profiling tools
- BLAS, LAPACK, and ScaLAPACK numerical libraries
The supported MPI library is HP-MPI.
More information is found in the sections:
- Using MPI
- Shared memory parallelization
- Running programs
- Program development tools
- Mathematical libraries