- Development of Chipster, an integrative and user friendly analysis platform for high throughput data.
- SeqAhead - COST action: Next generation sequencing data analysis network.
AllBio - EU FP7 funded project: Broadening the bioinformatics infrastructure to unicellular, animal and plant science.
- IMO - Tekes funded SalWe SHOK project: Intelligent monitoring for health and well-being.
- ELIXIR - EU FP7 -funded project: European life sciences infrastructure for biological information.
SASYSBIO - Development of Chipster, an integrative and user friendly analysis platform for DNA microarray data. This project was funded by Tekes, the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation.
- EMBRACE - EU FP6 -funded Network of Excellence (2005-2010), which aims to integrate and grid-enable the major databases and software tools in bioinformatics.
SASYSBIO - Molecular recognition. A research project funded by the Academy of Finland SYSBIO-program
SyMbolic - a project that brought together scattered yeast gene expression data for easy access, search, and retrieval. The result was YeastBASE.
- SOMA2 - A drug design and molecular modelling environment operated through WWW-browser.
|Nyrönen Tommi||+358 9 457 2235||Tommi.Nyronen at csc.fi|
|Korpelainen Eija||+358 9 457 2030||Eija.Korpelainen at csc.fi|
|Kinnunen Tapani||+358 9 457 2248||Tapani.Kinnunen at csc.fi|