The Language Bank of Finland
Become a user
Apply in the Scientist's User Interface.
For users outside the HAKA federation and without a CSC account still exists the old application form.
- Finnish Text Collection (FTC)
- Finnish-Swedish Text Collection (FSTC)
- Helsinki Corpus of Swahili (HCS)
- Digital Morphology Archives (DMA)
- A frequency list of Finnish newspaper texts
- A comprehensive list of the corpora and software in the Language Bank of Finland
Command line use
CSC's Hippu application server (hippu.csc.fi) contains all of the Language Bank's corpora and language tools. For using Hippu, familiarity with basic Unix commands is recommended.
In case of a question or problem, please contact CSC's Service Desk at helpdesk at csc.fi.