Oili - A single service enables higher education student enrolment and registration - Oili - A single service enables higher education student enrolment and registration
Oili - A single service enables higher education student enrolment and registration
Accepting a study place and enrolling for a semester is easier when you can do everything in a single online service that can be integrated in the national Studyinfo.fi service.
Students who have gained a place to study at a higher education institution in the joint application process can enrol as a student and pay any necessary student union membership fees electronically using the OILI digital enrolment service for Finnish higher education institutions implemented by CSC.
- students can enrol and pay their student union membership fees etc. in a single service
- fast transmission of information to the higher education institution's system
- the system ensures that a student who has been admitted can only accept one study place leading to a higher education degree in one semester
- reduces the time spent on study administration processes
- in addition to higher education institutions, the service is also suitable for a student enrolment system in secondary level and adult education
- also features a reporting service for the use of study administration staff at higher education institutions, enabling them to examine information on enrolled students.