Hosting services tailored to customers' needs
Individual network access tailored to the customer's needs, server platforms, hosting services and long-term preservation solutions
Identity and authorisation
Reliable solutions for electronic identification and single sign-on as well as for user authorisations and licensing
Management and use of data
Interoperable solutions for data management and use, for example to support management by information
Interoperable information systems tailored to the diverse range of customers' needs
Digitalisation of the public administration is one of the most important development projects in Finnish society. Solutions tailored to our customers' needs support digitalisation in a cost-effective manner but without compromising on information security.
Digitalisation also poses requirements for preserving the digital cultural heritage for future generations and for a broad range of different actors. We offer our customers our expertise in the field of long-term data preservation and in the management of large data masses and metadata.
Our services and solutions are used by the public administration, libraries, archives, museums, higher education institutions, other educational organisations as well as research institutes.
- CSC is owned by the Finnish Government and higher education institutions
- Our special task is to help the Finnish research and education community to succeed in theircore competencies
- We have unique expertise in, among other things, data management, data analytics,scientific computing and interoperability of information systems
- We provide our customers with properly scaled, cost-effective solutions that meet their needs
- CSC's data centers are all located in Finland, thus allowing data to be kept securely within the country's bordersWe participate in key EU projects and bring the expertise of international networks and innovations to Finland
Phone +358 50 381 9535
Customer Solution Manager
Phone +358 50 3819 716