|Date:||04.06.2018 9:00 - 07.06.2018 17:00|
|Location details:||The event is organised at the CSC Training Facilities located in the premises of CSC at Keilaranta 14, Espoo, Finland. The best way to reach us is by public transportation; more detailed travel tips are available.|
|Lecturers:|| Reijo Lindgren |
Senior Solution Consultant
|Price:||60 eur per day for finnish academics|
|The fee covers all materials, lunches as well as morning and afternoon coffees.|
Payment can be made with electronic invoicing, credit card, or direct bank transfer. Note that for electronic invoicing you need the operator and e-invoicing address (OVT code) of your organization. Please also note that invoice reference is needed for electronic invoicing in your organization, so please have this available when registering.
Abaqus is a finite element analysis software suite for structural analysis and fluid flow. This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus.
The following products are covered by this seminar: Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
The course covers the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static, dynamic and heat transfer analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations and workshops.
The course is only for personnel and students from Finnish universities and polytechnics.