CSC offers versatile and high-quality training in scientific computing, data management and information networks, from bleeding-edge technologies to widely used methods as well as useful and practical IT skills. CSC is also a PRACE Training Centre bringing world-class training in scientific computing to Finland.
- 70 training events annually
- in total over 100 training days a year
- courses, workshops, seminars, webinars
- our lecturers and trainers are leading experts of scientific computing, data networks, and data management – from CSC or external organisations.
In our courses you´ll
- learn to use CSC resources effectively in your daily work,
- get an introduction to the newest technologies and methods, and
- have a great chance to national and international network building
CSC is active in many European training collaborations and networks as one of the ten PRACE Training Centres and leading the PRACE training work package.
CSC – IT Center for Science is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo, 10 km west of the Helsinki City Centre. The address is Life Science Center, Keilaranta 14, Espoo, Finland. More info here.
CSC maintains exclusive training facilities at Keilaniemi, Espoo: a state-of-the-art computer classroom Dogmi and a multi purpose studio Debatti.
In the computer classroom you can use your own software, depending on the requirements.
Interested in renting our training facilities? Please contact email@example.com.
- 24 + 1 computers (Linux/Win)
- 30 seats
- 2 HD projectors
- a document camera
- ca. 30 participants
- 2 projectors
- studio quality acoustics and sound
Our courses can be customized according to your needs and arranged in our facilities or yours. For example, university computer classrooms are usually a good place for an event. If needed, CSC can also set up a remote connection for online participants. Customized training is offered at a case-by-case pricing. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org